With our 2020 trips canceled, many of us have an extended pre-trip time with our women. To enrich our experiences together, Momentum Trip Leader Adrienne Gold Davis has created videos that introduce the Year of Growth educational resource and help you engage your participants in meaningful ways. Please note: extending the pre-trip sessions from four to eight is optional.
An Updated Roadmap:
Thanks to the input that we received from Community Leaders, we created a roadmap for the extended Momentum Year-Long Journey sessions, with two options.
- Eight pre-trip sessions
- A session every month for six months after the trip
- A session at eight months after the trip
- A concluding session at ten months after the trip
- Four pre-trip sessions
- 12 post-trip monthly sessions
Each year, we measure our impact 11 to 12 months after the Momentum Trip experience. With each of these post-trip experiences, we can continue doing so, knowing that your women have just recently gathered as a group.
We invite you to begin the Momentum Year-Long Journey with the introductory sessions outlined in the Momentum Pre-Trip Resource followed by sessions using four pre-trip PowerPoints with adapted Year of Growth resources. You can customize the PowerPoints with your own logo.
Pre-Trip Sessions Outline
- Momentum Pre-Trip Resource Session 1: Introductions
- Momentum Pre-Trip Resource Session 2: Connecting to Jewish Values and Introduction to Year of Growth
- Peace in the Home
- Inviting Joy
- Power of Speech
- Momentum Pre-Trip Resource Session 3: Taking Action and Fostering Unity Without Uniformity
- Momentum Pre-Trip Resource Session 4: Engage with Israel
Our Year of Growth book (hot off the press!) will also be an excellent learning companion and will be available for sale on our website after Thanksgiving.
We are so thankful for your input and suggestions that made this possible. Momentum is eager to hear your thoughts and wants to ensure that this plan works for you. Please feel free to contact your Partner Relationship Manager with any questions or feedback.
Looking forward to continued collaboration,
The Momentum Team